1. Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa's expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages, which do not need to be consecutive.
2. Visa application form
3. One recent passport sized photo.
4. Invitation issued by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution, document registration number and date of registration, signature and name of the official authorised to invite foreigners to Russia, purpose of visit, dates of stay, names of persons invited. For a multiple entry visa you are required to submit the original invitation; for single and double entry visas copies of invitations in particular cases may be accepted, though the Embassy's immigration officer may ask you to present the original invitation.
5. Applicants who are self-employed, company directors, working from home or unemployed need to provide bank statements for the last three months which should have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit (not required for housewives, students and retired applicants). Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts please make sure they will be certified and stamped by your bank.
1. Click on Buy now button ( you will be directed to PayPal sign in page).
2. Insert the invoice value and press continue Press pay with debit or credit card at the bottom of the page
3. Fill the card details, billing address and the contact information.
4. Press Pay Now
Receipt will be sent automatically